Thursday, October 10, 2024

DELAY IN SHIPMENT FOR 15 OCT 2024


Hi all, 

There has been a delay in comic shipment and I will be sending out the new shipment list only when the new books arrive. 

We will not be taking any more orders for Absolute Batman #1 via emails or whatsapp messages; there has been some issues with our orders; those of you who have pre-ordered with me previously should get your books

Those who did not pre-order previously will have to source for Absolute Batman #1 via other means and we will be bringing in the 2nd Printing of Absolute Batman #1 soon. 

I would appreciate if you do not enquire about the book in the meantime. I will not be able to give you any satisfactory answers until I ironed out those outstanding issues with Lunar. 

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding.


Cheers,

Jack